We need to think like an island!!! Our ecosystem is top priority because, without it we have nothing. We need to:
- Restore and protect our island hydrology.
- Establish food security.
- Insure that Kama'aina are able to live and thrive here by diversifying our economy.
To that end, we need to:
- Reclaim private water utilities.
- Implement Integrated Water Resource Management (IWRM)
- Diversify our economy with an emphasis on agriculture and value added products.
- Process our waste and water using updated methods.
- Build with eco-friendly building products.
- Pave with permeable surfaces over aquifers.
- Implement Managed Tourism.
- Move from a top heavy government to an empowered and involved community that works together for common goals.